Wednesday, May 7, 2008

First Post: Trying to Stock

First, I'd like to say "Welcome to my blog." I know that sounds pretty cliche at this point, but...well, it's true. I really don't have a whole lot to say at the moment, other than I am trying to get my store stocked. I finished 2 size small Royal Trainers for boys, and 2 size small bikini cut Royal Trainers for girls....I have to get past the previous ideas I had for stocking a whole bunch at once.....This is what happens when you are used to stocking a storefront, I suppose. So pictures I need to take so I can stock what I have....I will be back when I take the pics....TTFN

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Hey you! Jenni (lilbees) here.
I just set up my shop blog yesterday too, but I went and copied and pasted some posts I'd made on team blogs in the last couple of months and stuck them (verbatim) in my shop blog (I even adjusted the post dates so they look like they've been there a few weeks). It's an easy way to get a couple of posts up.
I also added you to my 'favorite shops' blog roll. Feel free to visit! (I've become a blogging nut!)
http://liletsyshop.blogspot.com/