Saturday, February 7, 2009

Shape of A Mother, not really shop related

Every so often, I get this wild hair and decide to go browsing at Shape of A Mother. It always makes me feel more comfortable, knowing I'm not the only one that looks like this. A feeling of comraderie, you might say. So I was browsing there tonite, and I discovered my story. Now I wasn't sure it saved, because when I was posting it, my pc froze and had to be reset, so I didn't think it saved. Imagine my surprise to find that it did. I am finding Shape of a Mother to be a wonderful place, and may it help our daughters grow up with a healthy self image, and may help our sons learn not to expect a stick thin supermodel, that we are all beautiful.

Thank you, now back to your regularly scheduled blogging.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Those are beautiful. Your belly looks just like mine ;) Tiger stripes to show our power, right?
thank you for sharing. I find that site inspiring too, but have never had the guts to post myself there...I should send at least a belly pic, but i don't think I'll ever have the guts to do a full nude.