Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend Update

I had a VERY productive weekend. For starters, when I checked the mail on Friday, my Fold Over Elastic from foeyourdiaper arrived, so I was able to finish the order for Shaan102106 and Suzanne. I also finished LilBirdBlue's last 2 trainers, Teliza's 6 size small, and started the orders for Dana of Beaucoup Bows and Jennifer of Pink Cupcake Cafe. I also managed to finish the Clown Fish diaper, which I will be listing later this evening. I missed the post office closing by 15 minutes yesterday, so the finished orders will go out Monday.

Teliza, 6 size small made from 6 what I can only imagine are TotsBots Contours.



LilBirdBlue, the last 2 of her order




Shaan102106, all 8 of her trainers, size medium,




Suzanne, all 6 of her order, 3 size small & 3 size medium, no PUL, and no print fabric, so just fold over elastic.




Dana, of Beaucoup Bows, sent me 9 premium size prefolds to convert to size medium trainers. Here are 2 of them, minus snaps since that is the last thing I do (or rather, make my DH do) before they go out.




Jennifer, of Pink Cupcake Cafe, ordered a total of 12 pocket trainers, 4 size medium, and 8 size large. I have finished and snapped the 4 mediums. I am waiting on more fold over elastic (because apparently I can't calculate yardage, or I'm just an idiot) to do the 4 larges for her daughter, and I need more white PUL to do the 4 larges for her son.


1 comment:

Jenni said...

I LOVE the animal print ones. I need to make some more of those I think. The DIY PUL I had in leopard print did not hold up well at all, and is now long gone. I think what I need to do is find some good print suedecloth and use the fun prints as inners, or for fitteds. Yeah, I'm converting to fitteds, LOL!