Wednesday, May 5, 2010

On My Table

Still getting closer to finishing Jessi's suprise diapers. I may have to change up the pattern a bit, as I am HATING sewing the gussets on the Poo-Pockets pattern, as much as I like what they are good for.

Have MamaofMany's MT all but done. It WOULD have been done if I hadn't spaced and only ordered 1 buckle for the shoulder straps, instead of 2. I'm feeling dumb now. So it's sitting on hold until the second buckle arrives from Strapworks.

Also on the table is an order of 18 OSFM pocket diapers for MiaCatherine. I have the diapers traced and ready to cut out, except for the yellow and kelly green ones, as apparently I didn't check to see how little PUL I actually had.

On the NEEDLES:
a skull jumper in black and lime green for my daughter. Size 6-8. Stay tuned for my adjustments to the size.
Knit Shorties for a YYMN (Your Yarn, My Needles) custom for Mommy24NY, we are just about ready to split for the gusset and legs.
Mate to Cabled Knit Fingerless Gloves for Lindsey
Cabled Knit Fingerless Gloves for Camron, for his birthday
Birthday Surprise for Inge, this friday
Birthday Surpise for Nikki, next weekend
And then of course, the other long term projects;

1 comment:

Adult Diaper said...

Adult Diaper, Bladder Control Products for frequent urination and incontinence. Wearever reusable briefs from Eversures.com act as the first step in treating incontinence.